Captain Night Owl?

Thursday, March 25, 2010
I got home from Wine Night at Jessica's (which was lots of fun... of course:) ) and Ross was sitting on the couch in the media room, aka the Ross Cave, laughing away at the TV. I asked him what was so funny and he proceeded to tell me about the "Captain Night Owl" commercial he'd seen numerous times today. "Babe his head swivels all the way around and his eyes blink one at a time, just like a real owl. It's so funny!" So naturally, I looked it up on YouTube.



Am I missing something?? I really don't think it's all that funny...EEEEE, maybe Ross just liked it because it features an Owl and he went to Rice?? Not sure. What do you think?

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...