Any takers?

Monday, March 8, 2010
While I was sitting in the waiting room of the vet for close to an hour and a half this evening, I realized that I am not ready for kiddos anytime soon. Seriously? I can barely handle my puppy. Roma is in and out of the vet, it seems like on a monthly basis, for no other reason than being such an active, adventuresome kinda girl.  My other complaint is the price of medicine and doctor visits! Yee gads!!! If this is a warm-up for kids then I think I need to take another lap. I also think that everyone should own a Weimaraner pup before considering a real life human offspring. Or, at least babysit a Weimaraner... any volunteers?

Look at this face before you answer...

I'll begin a sign-up sheet.

I had to take Roma to the vet because she splintered her nail in 2 places at the lake. The vet did a pretty intense snip snip and said it should grow back fine. Roma is a bit drugged up now and its a little funny.

1 comment

  1. Sign me up for watching Miss Pesty . . . how about during our ranch weekend coming up?? tee-hee-hee

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...