Weekend at last!

Friday, March 5, 2010
I love waking up without an alarm clock. The only thing better might be a rooster, but I think I would get tired of that too (and I don't think my neighbors would appreciate a rooster). Instead, I have a cute little puppy come over and sit by the bed. A lot of times she doesn't make any noise, she just sits there, and when I finally open my eyes, there she is. Roma gives me the "Mommy, I need to go outside and go pee pee" look. That's how I like to start my day. Well, and with my oatmeal followed by a latte, but that's a story for another time.

Hello yummy pasta.  Here's the recipe for Chicken with Mustard Mascarpone Marsala sauce. I'm not a big pasta kinda girl, but this was really good, especially because it was quick and easy.  We used whole wheat linguini.

Time to create some weekend adventures!!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Month 5

The quarantine weeks have turned into months. 2020 has been quite the doozy. There are certainly good days and bad days in this journey. As ...